SPECIAL OFFER: 14 days of respite for the price of 7 days (valid until 30 September 2021)
Located in the heart of Fitzroy North, Clifton Views is Melbourne’s first high-rise residential aged care home. This iconic home is the first of its kind, offering sophisticated accommodation options, an on-site medical centre, and sweeping views of the Melbourne skyline. Clifton Views is located within a short distance of public transport, the Eastern Freeway and Melbourne’s major hospitals.
We currently have residential respite accommodation available in our private rooms with ensuites, and are pleased to offer you 14 days of care for the price of 7 days. This offer is available for respite in our general accommodation, and also our specially designed memory support environment where our highly trained team applies an innovative approach to meeting the needs of residents living with dementia.
Respite accommodation is subject to availability, and to be eligible for this offer you must be admitted to Clifton Views for respite care on or before 30 September 2021.
Clifton Views offers a range of unique facilities and services including:
- spacious private rooms with ensuites and some with private balconies
- on-site medical centre
- 24-hour registered nurses on-duty
- in-house physiotherapists, dietitians and podiatrists
- state-of-the-art gym
- fully-equipped café
- virtual reality cinema and interactive wall
- beauty salon
- private dining rooms
- sensory flooring and lighting
- Gold Privileges memberships available
- free WiFi
- CCTV in common areas
To take advantage of this limited offer please contact our Regional Manager on 0428 962 486.
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply:
- the offer is for one week paid respite and one week free respite
- the offer requires payment prior to the first of the two weeks, to be paid prior to or on day of arrival (please note payment is by eftpos or direct transfer only)
- the offer only available at Clifton Views
- the resident must have a valid respite ACAT Assessment (Aged Care Assessment Tool)
- the resident must have minimum 21 days available within their current government allocation of 63 day for this financial year
- the resident must be admitted for their first day of respite on or between 20 October 2020 to 30 September 2021
- the offer not applicable outside the promotional period, except where their first day of respite is booked on or between 20 October 2020 to 30 September 2021
- the offer is not applicable to people being admitted via emergency services
- the offer is not applicable to residents who receive funding via third parties
- the offer only available once per person, cannot be repeated
To take advantage of this limited offer please contact our Regional Manager on